Friday, January 05, 2007

okay I'll post!

Although, I don't think that silly 80% success rate post should really count.

Last night, I watched Saw. Okay, that's not entirely true - I shut my eyes during most of it. It wasn't really scary, just very gory, and I guess I really can't stand to watch that stuff. Lord of the rings is about as far as I can go. Anyway, I couldn't sleep last night because of it. Isn't that silly? But my room was so dark and I was so tired and so alone. ha. Jeremy makes fun of me, but at the same time he's been good at making me feel better about it. At least I know that stuff never lasts more than one night with me.

hmm.

I had a nice new years. I jumped in the ocean. It was freezing cold. My entire body went into shock. It was fun. ha. Then we stayed up late playing games. We went to Port Townsend yesterday and went up to the bunkers, which I had never been in. Those scared me too, but I think Jeremy just kind of got annoyed with me that time, because I didn't want to walk down the pitch back tunnels. gah, I'm so silly.

I went to the dentist this morning for the first time in like...2 years. I guess I have beautiful teeth, but I still need about 1500 dollars worth of work done on them. Why? I have two very small cavities, and I need to get all four of my wisdom teeth pulled. Not because they've grown weird, they hurt, or because they are too big. They're just too hard to reach with my toothbrush, and the dentist said I probably couldn't keep them very clean forever, and that will just cause my other teeth to get bad.

I've never had a problem with going to the dentist - it has never scared me. But I've never had a tooth pulled before, so that kind makes me nervous, even if it won't be for a while. But I really like the people at the dentist I found.

I don't know what else to say. Life is life. I'm finishing up my invitations this weekend, and hopefully will have them out in the mail soon. My wedding is 2 months, 2 weeks, and 4 days away, and I'm super excited :) And I really want to take a nap.

-becca

3 comments:

Amber said...

Eeeewww, I can't believe you watched that movie.

Can we switch this blog to beta? It's cooler but not too different.

becca said...

I know, me neither. I was told that it had a good moral, but I didn't understand how anyone could really think that, because it's so twisted and really, the only point of the movie is to show as many was of killing people by driving them crazy as they can.

sure you can switch it. ha.

becca said...

that long one was a poorly written sentence.