Wednesday, February 28, 2007

And all I need now is for this moon to keep light in its desolate skyline for good...

hey, it's me...becca. The only one who posts on here anymore (ahem, HINT to amber...!)

So I preeeetty much cannot believe AT ALL that I'm getting married in 3 weeks and 3 days. That is so insane! I kind of feel like we're just playing "getting married". I'm not really engaged. I'm not really having a wedding. I can't possibly pull it off! HAHA. And yet, I'm not really that stressed or worried about anything now. I had a week where I was pulling hair and grinding teeth, but I'm all good now.

I'm really bored right now. Terribly bored. This is really bad of me. I shouldn't be on the computer when I'm bored. I shouldn't have time to be bored! Oh well.

I played guitar last night for the first time in a while. I think I'm going to do it again on my day off. And maybe piano too. I can't wait until we get our apartment and put my piano in it! And it's tuned! I think I don't play as much because it's more effort than I'm used to. I have to go up to the sanctuary of the church, where it's cold, and uncover the piano, and bring all my books with me, and then my fingers get really cold, and then I have to cover the piano back up and so on. So when I can just sit down and play in the comfort of my own home, I'll be happy.

This is a boring boring post. It's starting to SNOW outside! Or hail or something. Really hard, whoa. Oh it stopped.

Tell me something interesting.

-becca

6 comments:

Joshua said...

Wow! Congratulations on getting married soon! I totally forgot you were engaged. *sheepish grin* I'm not sure I've ever actually even talked to you.

Something interesting, eh? Losing sleep may make you fat.

And here's a funny video.

I love music too. A real piano would be nice but in my house (I have 6 siblings) it would be quickly broken.

Was that what you had in mind?

Joshua said...

Oh! Oh! Oh! I have to mention this one: Global warming may be worse than we thought. In fact, the whole solar system seems to be warming up! Maybe. I am not sure whether to take this seriously or not.

By the way, is the title of your post a line from a poem?

becconing amberlance said...

ha. No worries. I think maybe back in the zjam days of old, I may have talked to you at some point.

-becca

becconing amberlance said...

oh, and it's from a song. "These are the nights" by making april. Highly recommended.

Kaits said...

Something Intresting: It snowed dippin' dots here yesterday. but I told you that on the phone too.

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Cory found your tape as he was packing his stuff up for the move last week. I found that interesting.