Monday, March 05, 2007

when you say you love me, the world goes still so still inside...

UPDATE: 2 weeks and 5 days until I'm married.

In other good news, our apartment is opening up early! This means that I get to move in and we can get everything ready before the wedding - and have a place to stay when we get back from our honeymoon. I'm excited. This ALSO means that I get to tan for free before the wedding! hahaaa. I stil have tan lines from summer, and it will look ridiculous against my white dress if I don't do something about it.

Um, what else.

I have a week and 3 days left at my current place of employment. I still don't have another job, but I'm working on it. I applied at two different childcare positions yesterday - one is actually a childrens fitness instructor. haha. It sounds like fun, I kind of hope I get that job. But maybe I don't have enough experience...except they said that none was necessary...hmmmm.

I also got a neeew car. It's cute. I think I've named it Derby. It's kind of an odd shade of blue too. But I LIKE it. And we sold my old car yesterday, so I don't have to worry about that anymore.

Maybe this wasn't that interesting, but I'm happy today.

BYE!
becca

2 comments:

Sir Brian The Manly said...

Don't hit any deer. ;)

Kaits said...

I love the color of your car.


Childcare? Ewwww.