Wednesday, March 07, 2007

there's a song in my soul...

Here I am, posting again.

I have a job interview! At My-Gym. All I have to say is that it looks like fun! AND it looks a lot more fulfilling than selling ice cream to people. The program isn't really THAT expensive (I mean, if you have the money) and they offer a non-profit fitness program for disabled and abused kids. The program just sounds like...it's not out to get people's money, it's there to help them...for a living. Guess I'm sold. We'll see if I like it when I go in for the interview though.

What else can I talk about. My wedding is getting ever-closer with every passing day. I still can't believe it. I still don't know how I'm going to get everything done in time - and yet, I don't really feel that stressed about it. Somehow, I know it'll all work out, and if something doesn't - it's okay. The major stuff will be taken care of, and the little stuff doesn't matter that much. Why would I want everything planned out to the very last detail? The memories will come from stuff just happening. ha.

I have a bunch of people I need to call today. I hope I get off work a little early.

-becca

No comments: