Friday, June 29, 2007

so....hi.

I haven't posted anything on here since way long ago before I was married (wow, threeeee months!)

But, seeing as I was talking to amber on the phone while she was at Debbi's house, and I spoke with Debbi the weekend after that, I thought I should get around to posting...finally.

umm, life is good. I just exchanged my defective dashboard confessional CD for a new one. Hopefully this one is not a defect too.

I had the stomach flu or something for 24 hours on tuesday night. I thought it was food poisoning when I threw up at 1:30am, after eating out with Jeremy. However, after I went to bed, I threw up 10 more times between then and 10:15AM. I was not pleased. And I did not feel good. And I did not go into work. And I am very tired of getting sick every week. And! I still haven't eaten very much solid food since then. I'm better though, yay!

So what else can I say. I'm working at My-Gym still, and I still enjoy it thoroughly. Um. Um. Um. I'm kind of bored in silverdale sometimes though, because we don't have many friends out here yet. Uuuuum.

I love being married :D

If you haven't seen my wedding pictures yet you should go look at my myspace space: www.myspace.com/aestheticvestige

There are quite a few up there, though no where near the 500 that I have.

I guess I don't have that much more interesting anything to say.

Happy Fourth of July!!!!

BYE!
becca

1 comment:

Sir Brian The Manly said...

omg, rare becca sighting!

*snaps picture*