Tuesday, July 31, 2007

So, I'm still alive. My post is going to seem amazingly short compared to amber's novella though. wow.

Life is good. I'm still working at My Gym (and yes, I still like it), living in Silverdale, and pretty much loving my husband and being married. So, it's pretty good. I don't really have anything specific to say, do I? I just felt like I should really post after it being so long.

Plus I'm waiting for something to be done on the computer and there's nothing else to do at the moment.

I really have nothing I feel like writing at the moment, deep or not.

Oh well.
I"ll try some other time.

Amber and I are going camping this weekend! WOO! At Fort Stevens. Hopefully this wasn't a bad thing to do, considering that last time I went camping was with Amber at this campsite when we were like...15 or 16, and we got into some fight and deemed it the worst camping trip ever.

I'm just hoping that doesn't happen again :P

okay,I need to get going!

-becca

1 comment:

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I just called somebody a head. Aww, those were the days. =P