Tuesday, September 25, 2007

here IIII AM!

I'm at work right now. I had to come in and open up the gym for a tai chi class. But the lady just left almost an hour early without saying anything, so I'm waiting a few minutes to make sure that she's not coming back...then i'm going home. If she hasn't come back, that is.

So, I've basically been working every day andddd...not really doing anything else. Which is okay for now. CUZ GUESS WHAT! It's my birthday on FRIDAY. That's right. I'm gonna be 20. woo. So you better send me flowers and chocolates and balloons and flowers and presents and take me out to a fancy restuarant and make dress up in a pretty dress which you also bought for me...and what else? I don't know. Send me a card. Make me feel loved on my first day as a 20 year old. I wonder if any of my relatives sent me a card. Probably not...since I haven't even sent some of them wedding pictures yet. Eesh. I should do that. And YOU (jeremy) should do the above mentioned things as a surprise for your wife..cough cough.

I don't know why my birthday makes having no life but work okay. I guess cause I get most of saturday off and an actualy ENTIRE day off on Sunday! That hasn't happened in over a week and a half!

That lady still hasn't come back yet.

I wonder if she drove away.

There don't seem to be many cars outside.

hmm.

Well anyway.

I started crocheting again. Jeremy wants me to crochet him a scarf. So I guess I'll do that. But I tihnk now I need to go. Because if that lady isn't coming back, then there is absolutely no reason for me to be at work.

Hey amber, if you ever read this, sorry I didn't call you back yet. I'm not ignoring you. I just...haven't called you back for some reason. Maybe I will tonight.

BYE!
becca

1 comment:

Sir Brian The Manly said...

A post! How rare! Happy Birthday, I suppose. Even though I'm 3 hours late.