Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Debbi says that I (and amber too) need to post something - so here I am.

So school is almost over for this quarter. Only like 2 more weeks of school with real homework and then two more classes and we're done. It went by really quickly. I have three papers left to write. One of them I haven't started on, and I still don't really even know what it's going to be about, the other one I have to write another 6 pages of, and the third one...I haven't started on that one either. But I've got a week. A lot of my time right now is work, school, church, wedding shopping, and spending time with my fiance. It'll be nice to have a break from school. It's not hard or anything, but I'll be gaining like 12 hours just from driving to class and class time plus the hours I spend doing homework. I'll have my evenings back. I'm looking forward to that.

I bought a wedding dress last Sunday. I can't say much more than that though, because Jeremy may read this and find out about it, and that's not allowed. I really like it though. It's different than I thought I'd get. I had a lot of fun though. I think I like dress up more than I thought. I'm taking all my bridesmaids to get their dresses next Sunday, that will be fun. We were going to make the dresses, but the color was off and I had Kaitie try on a dress that we loved so we decided to get that instead.

What else? Hmmm.

Work has been amazingly boring. Working in an ice cream shop in cold, dark, rainy November is not the most exciting job to have. There's nothing really to do. I take open the shop and take inventory in the first hour, and then maybe there's something to clean up, but otherwise, I've got nothing to do for the next 4 or 5 hours. I get a customer maybe twice an hour, on a good day.

I'm also looking forward to the holidays. I love fall. I love September through November so much, but I also like December and January. It's so cold out, but this time of year is so warm. I remember last year, when Jeremy was up in Canada at school, and we could only talk over the internet. And even though neither of us enjoyed talking online, pretty much every night we would end up chatting for 2-3 hours, or longer even. That was a little silly. We probably didn't need to talk that much. haha. I hope it snows this year too. I love getting wrapped up in sweaters and scarves and playing out in the snow in the dark. And after that, you come inside and drink some tea, and watch a movie or play music. There's just that feeling about it.

okay, I guess I'm all done posting for today.

bye!
becca

1 comment:

Kaits said...

I made over $3,000 dollars having fun. Haha. I am not a bot.