Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The power was out this morning at work, so I didn't have to go in. Or so I thought. Right about the time I got around to changing out of my work clothes, sitting on the couch comfortably crocheting, and expecting to spend some time with my handsome fiance, the power came back on and I had to go and serve ice cream - which is okay, I guess.

It was a little sad though. Jeremy went to work at 6:30 this morning, and I was going to work at 10:30. I get off work at 4:30, and he usually gets home somewhere between 2 and 6. So while I was home at work, he found out that he wasn't actually working again until 5-9. Right before he got back to spend some time with me before he had to go back to work, I got called in. And now, I get off work about the time he has to leave for work, so we're not really going to see much of each other today.

That's okay, I mean we get to see each other all the time, it was just a little disappointing to me, because believe it or not, but I really like this boy. I'm don't just love him - I think you can learn to love anyone, if you really want to - but I really really like him too.

I don't know what update I can give. I guess my wedding dress and bridesmaids' dresses just came in at David's Bridal, so now we can start our fittings and see if we need to get anything adjusted. I booked the church last weekend, so now I just need to get invitations out and things like that. This wedding thing is coming soon! I'm pretty excited.

I've also been crocheting more than I've crocheted in a while. For some reason, I decided to make bunches of scarves for people for christmas. I've been averaging 1.5 a day, I think. That's a lot of crocheting. And now Christmas parties and children's musicals and etc. are coming up. There's always something, isn't there? Then it will be school again, and only a matter of weeks before our wedding!

hahaha. Maybe I'm overwhelmed, but i still have to laugh. My boss says that I look kind of sad lately. I wonder if I'm just tired or worried or thinking too much. I'm sure it's one or all or more of those.

I guess I'm done updating for now. This blog just makes me a little sad to look at, because it used to be so much more...alive.

ha. whatever that means.

-becca

1 comment:

Sir Brian The Manly said...

I have something to say to

Amber: Hi! Don't worry, I still have you and Heidi singing "I like bananas" in helium and "I don't like bananas" in the key of 'off'.

becca: I have a song idea for your wedding: It's tearin' up my heart when I'm with you...but when we are apart I feel it too. And no matter what you do, I feel the pain...with or without youROOROOROO"

Amber and becca: CORY STILL HAS MY TAPE RECORDING OF YOU TWO! DOWN TO THE DEPTHS WITH THAT HOSER!!

Kaitie: I was raised by a cup of coffee.